SO, Pretty Little Scribbles has nominated me for the Dazzling Blogger Award.
Thank you for nominating me!!!
And here is the link to the original post by Crispy Confesions!
And finally (Before we begin) the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
Now we BEGIN!!!
1. Who’s your role model and why?
I`d say my parents.
They both have gone through some injuries but still work so hard to give me and my 4 siblings a great life and lots of care.
My Dad was in the Army and got blown up.
His back and wrist are hurt but he still works outside all the time.
He even built us a playground!
And my Mom had alot of surgeries giving birth.
And even recently had a hysterectomy.
But still works hard to help clean the house, cook, buy groceries, and other stuff.
She drives us to alot of places!
I love them so much!
2. Why did you start blogging?
Well, it`s not that long of a story but…
ONCE APON A TIME THERE WAS A GIRL NAMED ALEXANDRIA.
And she had a friend named Corrie.
This friend had a blog, and blogging looked fun!
Lexi asked her Mom if she could blog… AND HER MOM SAID YES!!!
She started right away, with help from Corrie, and created “Perplexinglexi`s Blog!”
She loves blogging now and is so happy to have so many lovely people read her posts!
3. Name your all-time favorite song.
Alright, for a while it was a song called “Gone Away” by CG5
But then I heard more songs and now I can`t decide again.
4. Have you ever been expelled/rusticated from school?
And hopefully I never will.
I`m homeschooled so that helps, lol.
5. Who’s your style icon?
I like to dress up like me! UvU
I will tell you my style now.
I like plad button up shirts and jeans/skinny jeans.
But I also really like hoodies and shorts, a skirt, or jeans/skinny jeans.
I really like the high skinny jeans with three buttons.
And I like more loose hoodies without zippers best.
6. What’s your dream job?
Well, I did want to be a vet.
But then I realized even though I love animals it`s just not my job.
Plus, I`m too squeamish.
So I`ll most likely be an artist, animator, zoo keeper (maybe), a person who works at an animal shelter, a game designer.
Something like that.
7. What’s your favorite word in English language?
I don`t know… I like alot of words.
I will list some I like though.
I like the words:
Clop (It`s fun to say.)
Out of the above my favorites are bagel, sprinkle, and stellar.
Fun story: The first word I learned to write was “Butt.’
And that`s all the questions for me to answer!
Here are the people I`m nominating.
All great blogs, please check them out!
And here are my questions.
- Do You own any pets?
- What is your favorite show?
- Drawing or Reading?
- Are you a fan of My Little Pony?
- Do you ever want to visit another country?
- Are you Homeschooled?
- Nintendo DS or Nintendo Switch?
And that is all!
I really enjoyed doing this award and I hope the people I nominated will do and enjoy it too!
Thanks For Reading!!!-Perplexinglexi